Order Processing and Shipping
Machines and accessories in product images are not included with purchase unless otherwise stated.
We will ship to locations within the United States. We do not ship to any other country at this time.
Within the continental United States (the contiguous 48 states), SHIPPING is FREE to customers on orders over $99. Orders being shipped to Hawaii and Alaska are not eligible for free shipping. Also, the free shipping policy does not apply to APO's, FPO's and DPO's. Shipping rates may be calculated by clicking the Checkout button in the shopping cart.
Free shipping does NOT apply to any item that requires freight ground delivery. On all orders that require freight ground delivery, we will immediately contact you by phone to give you the freight charges.
We ship most orders via UPS Ground. Items that are shipped directly from the manufacturer will be shipped using the manufacturer's preferred method (either UPS or FedEx). Packages that weigh less than 1 pound may ship via USPS Priority Mail. On orders that include free shipping, we reserve the right to choose the carrier of our choice to accommodate the most efficient method of getting the product to you.
Shipping charges in the shopping cart are accurate UPS published rates. We do not inflate any shipping charges.
Please keep in mind that UPS does NOT ship to PO Boxes. Providing a PO Box as your shipping address will not cause us to ship via USPS for you. If you have experience with UPS delivering to your PO Box, please call us and we'll make the exception; however, if the package gets denied and rerouted, you will be charged all applicable shipping costs.
Most orders will be processed within 1-2 business days. Orders placed on weekdays before 2pm Pacific time will usually be shipped the same day. Orders placed on Friday after 3pm, Saturday, or Sunday are processed on Monday. Processing and shipping does not take place on weekends or holidays.
Expedited shipping is effective based on when the item is sent out, not from the time the order is placed. If we have an item in stock, we can generally have it sent out the same day we receive an order (provided the order is placed before 2pm, Monday through Friday). Items that must be special-ordered or drop-shipped by the manufacturer cannot be sent through an expedited method.
Any customer that refuses their package will be charged the original shipping cost, plus the cost of shipping to have the item returned back to us.
FREE In Store Pickup
Order online and receive a call when your order is ready for pickup at the store. Product availability varies, and may affect the order fulfillment time. Please provide your contact information as the shipping address, so we can contact you when your order is ready. Orders placed after 3pm on Friday will be processed on Monday. Processing and order fulfillment does not take place on weekends or holidays.
Freight Shipping Policy
So that heavy-item orders can go as smoothly as possible, please read the following specifications and conditions for delivery of cabinets and assembled industrial machine tables.
- Assembled industrial machines with table and assembled sewing furniture will ship via freight truck line, NOT UPS or FedEx, and are not eligible for shipping outside of the United States. Freight delivery cannot be expedited and does not apply for free shipping. Freight shipping charges are generally in the range of $150-299, depending on your location and type of delivery address. (No shipping method other than freight is applicable for these items, even if other methods show up in the shopping cart.) We will contact you about the freight shipping charges. You are also welcome to contact us after you have placed your order.
- Someone needs to be at the delivery address to receive and sign for the product when delivery takes place. The freight company will call you to inform you of the delivery date so that you can plan accordingly. Provide as many phone numbers as possible to ensure that the shipping company can contact you and let you know when your order will be delivered.
- Be aware that the delivery driver is not responsible for bringing the product inside your home. Their responsibility is to deliver the product to the delivery address and move the freight to the end of the truck. They may or may not take it off the truck for you, but they will not bring the item inside your house, take it up stairs, place it for you, etc. You will need to have appropriate assistance and/or equipment available at delivery to unload it off the end of the truck and get the product inside your house.
- When you sign the delivery receipt, it is a legal contract that states that you received the product in acceptable condition. Always inspect your shipment before signing for it. It is best to completely remove your shipment from its containers regardless of the condition of the box, inspect it thoroughly, and if the cabinet is damaged refuse the shipment. This is very important, because once you have signed for your shipment it is your responsibility if it is damaged. If the Customer signs for the product in good condition and the product is damaged, only replacement parts can be purchased at the customer's expense and it is the customer's responsibility to install any replacement parts.
- Save your box and all packaging materials until you are certain that your cabinet and all accessories are in satisfactory condition.
- Replacement of accepted damaged products will only occur when funds are received from the shipping company after the claim has been filed. Normal claim time is 3 to 4 weeks. If the freight claim is denied and the customer does not inspect the cabinet, signing for it in good condition, the damaged product is the customer's responsibility.
- Inserts are usually shipped out via UPS or Fed-Ex and customarily do not arrive at the same time as your cabinet. Delivery on inserts can take up to two additional weeks for delivery due to the time it takes to create your insert.
- Remember to call us before signing for the product if you do not understand this delivery agreement.
With every purchase at Cathy’s Sew & Vac Honey Run Quilters we offer a 7 day return/exchange guarantee. This means that for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase you can call us and return it for a refund or exchange.
For questions about returns, simply contact us via phone at (530) 895-8055 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unopened Merchandise may be exchanged or refunded within 7 days of the date of purchase. "Unopened" means that the contents have not been removed from its packaging, and all factory seals are unbroken.
- Opened Machines may be exchanged within 7 days of date of purchase for a machine of equal or greater value. Machines must be returned in its original factory carton (undamaged unit, Styrofoam, warranty card, instruction manual and all included accessories).
- Shipping Costs are covered by Cathy’s Sew & Vac Honey Run Quilters if there is any problem with your order or the product is defective, and you allow us to repair or replace it. If you choose not to repair or replace the item it becomes a general return. General returns are subject to have shipping fees deducted from the refund. Any travel fees that are incurred by Cathy’s Sew & Vac Honey Run Quilters for the repair or exchange will be charged at the rate of $75.00 per hour.
- Travel Fees: A non-refundable travel fee of $75.00 per hour will be charged for any instances where Cathy’s Sew & Vac Honey Run Quilters travels for a pick-up, deliver or service a machine. If the machine is returned, any travel fees that were incurred will not be refunded.
- All opened software and designs
- All sewing cabinets, cutting tables, cabinets inserts, and quilting table extensions
- Assembled Machine Quilting Frames
- Freight Intensive Items
- Cut Fabric
- All opened vacuum bags
- If you receive an item that is defective, notify us of the problem to arrange for a repair, replacement or item exchange within 7 days of the date of purchase. Cathy’s is responsible for all shipping/return costs (with the exception of travel fees) incurred when a product is defective.
This privacy notice discloses the customer privacy practices of Cathy’s Sew & Vac Honey Run Quilters. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the use of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon on your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Our website may contain errors, may have missing information, or may not be up to date. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions, and to update information at any time without prior notice. Corrections or updates may occur after you have submitted an order from our Website. In that event, we will attempt to contact you with the correct information before processing your order. If we are unable to contact you with the correct information, then you may return the item according to our return policy.
If an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, then at our sole discretion we reserve the right to refuse orders for that item, contact you for instructions, or cancel your order and notify you of the cancellation. We reserve the right to limit quantities, even after you have submitted an order from our Website. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you.
We only allow service dogs in classrooms and event spaces. This is to protect our customers and instructors who may have allergies that would prevent them from fully partaking in class should such an animal be present. Thank you.
Property Left Behind
Cathy’s Sew & Vac Honey Run Quilters is not responsible for any property left behind at any of our locations. Any items discovered by staff members will be placed in our lost and found. Please make sure that you have all items that you entered the store or classroom/event space with, such as clothing, glasses, power cords, machine accessories, water bottles, and cutting utensils.