We service and repair most brands of sewing machines including Janome, Babylock, Juki, Brother, Husqvarna Viking, Bernina, Necchi, Singer, Kenmore, White, Elna and Riccar, both old and new. Our technicians have been factory trained to serve all your sewing needs.
Our service includes, but is not limited to:
- Needle bar height
- Hook timing
- Feed timing
- Belt tension
- Motor speed
- Complete blowout
- Bobbin case cleaning
- Tension spring cleaning
- Sewing head brush out
- Motor blow out
- Primary drive shaft bearings are oiled
- All moving sections of the shuttle assembly and sewing head are oiled through
- Proper grease for gears is applied after cleaning the gear teeth properly
- The upper tension is set to the bobbin tension so that the factory setting can be applied by the customer and the stitch is properly balanced on both sides so the stitch is properly locked
- Obstructions to proper stitch creation is checked, burrs, pressure foot damage, or needle plate damage
- Pressure bar pressure is set to create the proper stitch
When dropping your machine off, we will take a $50 non-refundable diagnostic fee. This fee will be applied to the cost of the repair/service.
Test sew out:
- Primary stitch functions are tested with multiple needle positions in at least three stitch tests
- The feed functions are also tested in several length settings and reverse functions
If you decide not to fix your machine after the estimate, this fee may be applied to the purchase of a new machine. If you decide to do neither, it will be applied to cover our technicians time to diagnose your machine.
All services come with a 90 day guarantee.
*We are not a Bernina, Pfaff or Viking dealer. We can service your machine, but may not be able to get replacement parts for your machine.